Thursday 8 January 2015

Character Texturing Tests

I did some more character texture tests. The previous ones I did were to transparent and it was difficult to tell how the textures were working on a complex model. Through these set of texture tests I modelled 3 different types of heads to see how little detail on the model I could get away with. It's pretty obvious from the tests that although I will not require a lot of detail I need to have the rough structure of the face so that includes a nose, mouth ect.. Also I will need enough geometry to be able to smooth the mesh, because the most complex model I did in these tests did not have the required geometry to smooth.



It was suggested that instead of using stills I should create a turnaround to show the heads I have textured even though they are tests because that way you see the textures a lot better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment