Thursday 23 October 2014

Structure design Progress

I've spent a lot of time staring at the 16 etching trying to figure out how I'm going to make my environment in Maya and the longer I look at the etching the less they make sense. So to try get my head around the whole thing I started to see if I could connect some of them together and below is what I managed to get.



Since trying to connect these images by drawing would just be far to difficult, I gave it a go in Maya. It was still really hard but I've made some progress. It took me a little while to get the hang of trying to connect the etchings but after spending so long imagining them as a 3D space I have a much better understanding of how my environment is going to work. I'm going to give it another go and hopefully the next one I'll get exactly what I'm looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment