Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Figuring out final concept

I've been working on the composition for my final concept art and it has proven to be a little difficult. The first image is what I originally was going to go with but for some reason there is something about it I didn't feel was quite right. So I changed around where bits went in the image. 

This one I liked the placement of things better but this composition still didn't really work for me either so again it was back to fiddling with the perspective and composition. 

The perspective in this one was a lot better in terms of the buildings but when I put the foreground I didn't really like it.

I finally managed to get it to the point where I liked it and it's ready to be finished in Photoshop now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment