Monday 29 October 2012

Secret Lairs: Undead Mob Boss

For this project we are asked to create a secret lair for our allocated characters, we are to do this as concept art and then a final scene in Maya. I was quite lucky in that my character and there attribute are an Undead Mob boss, which are both great to do and I'm looking forward to getting started.
Undead immediately Zombies and vampires spring to mind, I know theres way more but off the top of my head can't think of much else. And then theres the mob boss can have a classic villain lair, can look at films like James Bond, The Godfather, Bugsy Malone etc..

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kym, im one of your creative partners. This'll be a fun lair to design. the james bond film today will come in handy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, Kym - week 2, 1 text-based post... get a move on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been doing the work just neglecting to post it. I shall get on with the posting

      Delete
  3. I know, I know - I'm a nag-bag, but you've freely admitted to everyone that you're the 'lazy one' - and I'm just watching out for you, because your time management for the last project meant you had a horrible final week... don't be a masochist, Kym - and the more you post, the more feedback you're likely to receive. I like happy endings and successful students, that's all... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok nagging is good :). Will you be in tomorrow because I'd like to talk to you about the project a bit

      Delete