Thursday 18 October 2012

Concept 2: Thumbnails

There where quite a few failed attempts at trying to get rid of the negative space and keep as much of the cathedral in the image as possible, I spoke to Phil and he suggested I go and take pictures of the cathedral to get some inspiration and it worked, Below are the failed attempts before I went to take pictures of the cathedral, even though they are not good thumbnails they did help me to get to a better understanding of what I didn't what to do.







 Below is some of the thumbnails I did after I took pictures of the Cathedral, I redesigned the basic shape so the pillars could capture some of the detail that I shall lose when I put it into perspective, like the big dome on the top. Still working on the thumbnails that show what it'll look like in perspective.


No comments:

Post a Comment